This workshop hopes to attract entrepreneurs who wants to improve their photography for their own startups on social media.
The first workshop will touch on camera basics, DIY product photography/Social Photography and exporting your photos correctly for digital platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
In the end of the day all the participants will have a chance to participate in taking photos within the studio with a full studio setup (Concept for the day will still be announced, based on the needs of participants.)
The workshop will include the following:
- The function of aperture.
- The function of shutter speed.
- The function of ISO
- Moving over to RAW
- Basic Photoshop editing in RAW
Also receive a custom booklet explaining the basics of photography, only 10 available.
DIY Product/Social Photography:
- Using light available to you.
- Manipulating light.
- Setting the scene.
- Setting the message.
- Use of desk lamps, industrial lights and more to stand in as studio lighting (although we have professional gear at the studio we hope to learn the participant to be able to take the required photos in their own work space or home.)
Exporting and basic retouching:
- Editing in RAW.
- Touching up photos.
- Exporting in correct formats.
- Photoshop is recommended.
What you need to bring:
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera (Preferably canon or Nikon).
- Laptop if you have (Contact us, we can provide a laptop for the day).
- Tri-pod if you have.
- Own memory card.
- Charger for battery.
- Any note book.
- One product you would like to photograph.
Only place for 10 participants.
Lunch platter and coffee included!
Workshop will take place in the studio at 309 Brook Str, Menlo Park, Pretoria.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or personal needs.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Cancellations must be done 5 days before.
- Refunds for cancellations can be given after 50% deposit deduction